Well, I guess we don’t NEED more shoes, but we buying the latest trendy shoes is ALWAYS a must for spring. Below is a look at some of 2017’s trend alerts. These heels, slides and booties are perfect for spring and go well with a lot of the cute dresses we have online.
1. Breathable Footwear
2. Ankle Tying Straps
3. Oriental Inspired
5. Slider Comfort
6. Moroccan Slippers
1. Breathable Footwear- This style is great for spring dresses, distressed denim, your boyfriend’s jeans and cute lace shorts! Anything with a lucite heel is all the rage.
2. Ankle Tying Straps- This trend has been seen in an array of different styles, lace up kitten heels, wedge espadrilles, flat sandals, and even pointy toe flats. Add a little spunk to your step with a cute detail at the ankle. I personally love this look heeled, with ripped shorts and a flowy top.
3. Oriental Inspired- I recently purchase a jacket with an oriental pattern on the back and then found these cute heels that would match perfect! I love that this oriental type pattern is trending. It’s just enough flare to pair with a cute pencil skirt and bomber or a simple tee and jeans.
4. Shiny/Metallic- These cute booties are #2DIE4. There are definitely a bolder option. I love seeing this style paired with skinny jeans, a midi dress or leather shorts. You’ll definitely stop traffic with these.
5. Slider Comfort- These slides are the perfect amount of comfort and style. I love the gems and bold colors. Perfect for running errands or with a simple cotton dress.
I’ve seen this style in neon colors, pompoms and feathers. A lot of stores have a wide variety of options. I think this option gives you more opportunity to stand out and be funky.
6. Moroccan Slippers- While this style isn’t something I would normal go for I love the look with denim, tailored pants or a cute blazer. It’s a great option for the workplace especially if you can’t wear sandals or heels.
And as always check out the latest clothing & accessory trends in our online shop to pair with all your fav shoes!!